Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes begins on February 20, 2023 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on March 13, 2023 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- Entry: To enter the sweepstakes, participants must complete the entry form on the sponsor's website. Only one entry per person is permitted. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Prize: The prize consists of one (1) round-trip flight for two (2) people and one (1) hotel room for two (2) people for a maximum of two (2) nights. The total value of the prize will not exceed $10,000. Any additional expenses incurred by the winner, such as meals, transportation, or other incidentals, will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. The drawing will take place within five (5) business days following the end of the sweepstakes period. The winner will be notified by email or phone within five (5) business days of the drawing. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being notified, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Taxes: The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and fees associated with the prize. The sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099 to the winner for the total value of the prize.
- General Conditions: The sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond the sponsor's control impairs the integrity of the sweepstakes. The sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the sweepstakes, participants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant's participation in the sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Publicity: The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities that the Sponsor may reasonably require in connection with the sweepstakes, without further payment or permission.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class